Tuesday, May 26, 2009

things I wish were real

Well, well, well... what to talk about?

It's been a hot second since I last blogged, so I thought I'd make yet one more superfluous post.

Okay, here's an idea.

I've been watching Gilmore Girls lately on dvd, thinking that a complete series would be sufficient and not leave me wanting more, like Grey's Anatomy does. Boy was I wrong! GG on dvd only makes me remember how insuficient the ending was, and makes me angry that the show was cancelled. The ending was too abrupt. It didn't end right. Upsetting. The good thing about the show is that it really is good. It has excellent writing and the story is just sooooo good. It makes me wish I lived in Star's Hollow. It makes me wish Star's Hollow was real.

Speaking of things I wish were real: Harry Potter.

I'm pretty sure I could go on for a very long time about aspects about that that I wish were real. I won't but I could. I'm just sayin'... I want in on that life. I sometimes pretend it is real, and that we just really do live in parallel worlds. Go ahead and think I'm weird, but I don't care; Harry Potter is awesome and I'm psyched for the movie this summer.



Mmmkay, that's all, I suppose. :-/

xoxo

Ps. I'm still very excited for the Vegas. shibuya!

No comments:

Post a Comment