Wednesday, June 3, 2009

music add

I'm currently listening to "The Lonely Goatherd" from The Sound Of Music on my itunes right now. It's safe to say I'm having a good time.



Also, I stumbled across some television genius last Sunday. This show I discovered is called Gene Simmons Family Jewels on A&E. Go ahead, laugh, judge, roll your eyes, scoff... go ahead. I don't care at all because I'm secure in my belief that it is quite possibly one of the best reality shows on TV right now. It's hilarious. It's not trashy. It's just mind-numbing and mindless enough. It allows for normal people to peer into the lives of a rock icon and his wacky family. It's awesome.

My favorite is seeing what a complete nutjob Gene Simmons is. He's totally neurotic and out of touch with actual reality. Watching him babysit his two little nephews is probably my favorite thing they show. He lost one of the twins at the San Diego Zoo. Bahahaha. I love when celebrities are portrayed as normal; I love when they do "normal" people things, such as:

Side note: "music is my boyfriend" is now playing in itunes.

1.) Going to the zoo,
2.) Losing children while babysitting,
3.) Blowing a fuse in the house and not being able to figure out how to fix it so they just decide to walk around the house trying to locate the twins with the video camera set on night vision, then finally deciding to make a fort in one of the many rooms in the gigantic house

sweeeeeeeeeeeet kiwi!! ohhh maroon 5... adam levine's voice is so hawt.

4.) Freaking out when the hydraulics start going off in the sweet ghetto SUV they are being forced to drive to a red carpet event....
5.) Running over a plastic big-wheel type thing in the driveway with their SUV (the one without hydraulics)
6.) Watching home videos with their family

The thing is, the show has a little something for everyone.

what a girl wants, what a girl needs, you let a girl know how much you care about her, i swear, you're the one who always kneeeeeeeeeeewwww, you knew, you knew, you knew, you knew... ohhhh i'm thankin' you for bein' there for meeee, yeah.... whatever keeps me in your arms is what i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!



I'm not even mad that this whole post is basically a shameless plug for something as asanine as a reality tv show about Gene Simmons. It's that good.

Watch it. Season 4 premieres at 9pm on Sunday, June 7.

Unfortuantely, I will be on a plane to Las Vegas, so I will miss out. I have faith, however, that I will be able to catch it at a later date.

ps. Just listen to Escape by Enrique Iglesias. I had forgotten about that song. But it just came on, and I'm kinda really digging it. bahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment