Monday, May 4, 2009

blogging vs. editing a paper...

Blogging is winning.

Actually, doing anything other than what I should be doing for finals is winning.

I'm going to try to keep this brief. However, brevity isn't really my thing, so, with that said, we'll see how this works out for me.

Okay, here's the deal:

1.) I first would like to apologize to everyone whose existence I cursed yesterday without his or her knowledge. Just throwing it out there so karma doesn't get me really good for that one. I was really pissed off and it seemed like the right choice in the moment. I didn't mean it. I love you all, despite the fact that you can be cunts sometimes.

2.) I really still want to take pictures by Sparty before Friday.

3.) I found a cardigan/sweater thing to go with my dress. Yay!

4.) I'm ready to return to the Vegas. June 7th needs to get here asap. (Three times in the span of one year doesn't indicate any sort of addiction to a specific city, does it?)

5.) Speaking of Las Vegas, I found this awesome thing on texts from last night bahahah it reminds me sliiiiiiiightly of a conversation Megan and/or Aleka and I could have:

(503): i met a boy and i'm in lovvvvveeeeeeee and we're going to vegas and getting marrrrrriiiieeeeedddddd!
(360): let's be honest with each other here, that's about the worst idea you've ever had. you need to walk this one off.

I must edit this 22 page paper that my group and I have written. It's real bad. Here's what I'm dealing with: switching tenses in the middle of sentences/paragraphs, the use of pronouns in a research paper, fragments and run-on sentences.... I love school.

*dry heave*

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment