Tuesday, May 5, 2009

recreational drug use...?

(319): addddeeerrraaaallll.
(641): ok i'm not sure if that was a success statement or a cry for help.


I've been wondering how using adderall would work out for me. I don't have any, but I know someone who could get me some in a jiffer. It would probably really help me focus and just get this paper written. I have one page written. And my references. it's supposed to be 15-17 pages long. this is not good.

It's thoughts like these that make the rational-me concerned.

The thing is that I've already done my research.
I have all my sources. I got my introduction out of the way, so I basically have a road map for my paper. I just have to organize my thoughts; I think that's what probably has me the most overwhelmed. I feel like my brain is a jumbled mess most of the time, and trying to get some sort of outline makes me feel nervous.

Sar just made a shouting noise.

I feel like maybe I just need to get out of this space; maybe a change of scenery would help me focus. My desk right now is a distraction in and of itself.

1.) brightly colored paperclips that i could make into a giant chain.
2.) an abundant supply of markers, sharpies, and colored pencils, not to mention a few coloring books
3.) 3-D glasses and a pair of broken stunna shades
4.) reciepts and other random loose papers
5.) a puzzle with a note from sarah on the back of it from two years ago
6.) revolving picture frame of presh photos of le le and i
7.) a few napkins to do some really lame oragami
8.) my tool menorah
9.) a slice of pizza
10.) bobbypins and a couple ponytail holders.
11.) my cell phone
12.) my laptop, which obviously has firefox open. Originally i had a website open to help me write my reference page and in-text citations correctly, but now i have the following tabs open:
a.) FMyLife- FML: Your Everyday Life Stories
b.) texts from last night: february 2009
c.) research and documentation online (super useful, by the way, for different formats for citations
d.) Adderall wiki page
e.) obviously this site
f.) perez hilton, celebrity juice not from concentrate

ugh. i should get my hands on some adderall. your thoughts?


No comments:

Post a Comment