Thursday, March 18, 2010

"...more than one innocent life can be spared!"

harry potter is on abc family right now.

if you're my mother, you would ask "which one?" and i would respond, "3. prisoner of azkaban."

i had to add azkaban to my phone's t9 dictionary (yeah, my phone is old and doesn't have a keyboard. i'm lame.). i'm hoping that i'll use the word azkaban enough that my phone won't forget the word. but, then again, my LG shine is weird and likes to remember words i never use and put them in sentences regularly (e.g. "i have to go to rehab" when i wanted to say "i have to go to toledo"), so maybe i'll get lucky and instead of suggesting i go to rehab, it will tell me to visit azkaban. maybe that's unlucky... that's a prison. hm. interesting.

anyway. yeah. harry potter's on mute while i do my stats homework. my exam is going to rape me. not excited.

my intention was that this entry would be one line. see? brevity just isn't my thing.

that one line i was gonna write was this: i hate that sirius dies.


now playing:

No comments:

Post a Comment